Skip to content
narrow screen wide screen auto screen Increase font size Decrease font size Default font size blue color orange color green color


Foreign Affairs

The Cook Islands Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Immigration is the official point of communication between the Cook Islands Government and foreign governments and agencies.


Foreign Affairs

Entry Requirements

Visitors will NOT need an entry permit if they intend to stay in the Cook Islands for less than 31 days. For more information please click on the links below:

Immigration Forms